Pregnancy Video?!

zoelda

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I've been lurking a bit on the forum, and I'll spare you the long email about how I found your tapes, how much I love your tapes, what your tapes have done for my life, etc., but I just have to say that I would love to see you do a pregnancy workout tape. It would be very inspirational!

Take care,
Zoelda

Hi Zoelda! I have considered this but have still not reached a final decision. I'll let everyone know when I decide. Thank you for asking!

I can imagine it would be hard to do one... because on the one hand you have to consider so many possible safety/cautionary limitations... yet on the other hand there someone who is fit and is fortunate enough to have a healthy pregnancy can often really do so much more than, well, you would think from the current crop of videos out there. I was going through a lot w/work, etc. and started my pregnancy 40 pounds heavier than I had been and then gained over 65 pounds on top of that with my first pregnancy. I was (and am still) breastfeeding, and I refused to stop breastfeeding to go on any medication for depression, etc. It was a very, very hard first year... between baby and work (I was back at work w/baby 3 days after giving birth). I have lost about 75 pounds now, and seem to have hit my first real motivational/weight plateau. I'm trying not to get frustrated and just keep doing what I need to do, but it is SO annoying to work SO hard and not see any weight loss (I know, I know... world without scales, but I can't help it). At any rate, there's that looming question of whether or not we may start to try and become pregnant again in the next 18 months or so. If I do manage to stick with the program... working out and not compulsively binging... all I can say is that I personally would find it incredibly motivating to get my butt kicked not only by your usual super incredibly fit self, but by your pregnant self as well! BTW, thanks for the heavy lifting tapes, because they really save me mentally. My best friend always teases me that the smaller I get the more weight I have to lift, and it's nice to be able to do that in a safe and structured way that gets results!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.