Power Hour and weight work

KarenL

Cathlete
Hi There!

I have a question regarding Power Hour. I just started this tape in my rotations three times a week. I also have planned MIS one time a week with four days of cardio, (one of the cardio days being Interval Max. My plan is to do 1/2 hour of cardio from the Express Series followed by Power Hour, three times a week, one day of Interval Max and one day of MIS. My question is will this be enough strength training for my upper and lower body. I was previously doing the PS upper body series, Leaner Legs followed by the second half of PS Legs along with Body Max, Power Circuit(cardio only), Kickbox (cardio only), 10-10-10 (cardio only) and Slow and Heavy Legs.

I was thinking of doing Power Hour with the Slow and Heavy Series and Cardio but with all my choices I am feeling overwhelmed, confused and wondering if I making good rotations.
I have an hour and half, 5 mornings a week to work out.

Any help, suggestions would be so very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Karen

Hi, Karen!

Are you putting rest days between your Power Hour workouts? Adding MIS seems like an awful lot of strength work! Are you giving each muscle group a full day's recovery before working it again. As long as you do that, you should get results!

Bobbi

Hi Karen! You actually have more than enough weight training in there. I think you'll be fine with just two Power Hour and one MIS per week. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.