Power Circuit/Leaner Legs question

lounsbury

Cathlete
Love the new videos! I've only done Circuit Max so far, but they all look like fun (in a kind of masochistic way
wink.gif
). Here's my question...

I'm planning on devoting the entire month of September to a CTX rotation, but I'm not sure about which order to do them in. I was planning on working out Monday - Saturday, rest on Sunday, doing each video once per week. BUT... I noticed that Power Circuit has quite a bit of leg work in it. Should I change the order of the videos so I'm not doing Leaner Legs the day after Power Circuit? Maybe starting on Monday with LL and then going through the rest of the CTX series in order so I'm doing PC on Saturday? Thanks!

Lynne

Absolutely!

Yes, definitely put a space between LL and Power Circuit(I would suggest a three day space). Power Circuit was actually designed to be a second leg workout for that week. Enjoy!

Thanks so much Cathe!

Hmmm... maybe I'll put LL in on Monday and Power Circuit on Thursday or Friday, just to get a little more space in there. Thanks again!
happy.gif

Lynne

Oh, I almost forgot...

I just LOVE the new intro on the videos! Especially at the end of it, where you move along, punching, as each letter of your name pops up! So cool!
happy.gif

Lynne

Waaaah!!!!

How am I possibly going to get through till Wednesday, when my tapes finally arrive??? I have been doing the countdown thing all week!!!

Me Too Lynne!

I loved it! Very Cool
happy.gif
...by the way Lynne, the pic at VF is cute...I like the new do
wink.gif
. And since I have you hear..sorry about the cold too! Hope it clears out quickly so you can get at the CXT rotation in a few days!

nancy:O)

Hi Nancy!

Oh, I just don't know where these colds are coming from! Either I get them from Craig or he gets them from me. This one isn't as bad as the last one (so far!
wink.gif
), so I'm hoping I'll still be able to start CTX next week. Keep your fingers crossed!
happy.gif

Lynne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.