Poor Me!

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:-( I have been sick with a severe sinus infection since Wednesday and have not been able to workout with Cathe since then. Any suggestions on how to get back into the groove:D

I always say drink lots of water to flush those germs right out. Plus, if your metabolism is up from fighting an infection, you really NEED extra water! I know it's seems simple, but it helps!
Judy

May God always grant you a sunbeam to warm you... a moonbeam to charm you...& a sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you :)

I too suffer from sinus infections. Don't consume any sugar or diary. This will bring on more phlegm YUCK! Just rest & take it easy. No workouts for you until its over. Get well soon, Kathy

I'm with ya! I think I have had the flu since Wednesday, and like you I haven't been able to workout since. The really sick part is that is all I care about! I also feel guilty that I haven't worked out and now I worry about having to take it slow when I can start again. Certainly that will not be tonight and I am bummed!

So, I know how you feel. We need to rest or else, it will just prolong the illness(atleast that's what I keep telling myself:D )

Feel better soon!

Hi Intensitylisa and Sarah! If you are really feeling that bad you should truly just rest and take it easy. Don't worry, I'll be there when you're better;-). Remember your water.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.