Plug for a Pregnancy Video

DeQuendre

Hi Cathe:

I haven't posted on this board in AGES, but I do lurk every now and then. I came back today and saw you are pregnant again. Sorry I am so late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Permission to beg. Please do a pregnancy video. I found you in late 1998, and you changed my life and my body. I got into the best shape of my life, and then last year I got pregnant. While I was overjoyed for the miracle, I was definitely sad about losing my fitness gains. And believe me I really lost it. My son is eight months old today. And I still have about 10 pounds from pregnancy. I have tried hard to get back into the same groove,and it seems impossible, because of my lack of sleep. I am also still breastfeeding.

Furthermore, I think my husband wants to get pregnant again in the next 8-9 months or so. A pregnancy video from you is something I have been looking forward to, and I am sure the same goes for many others. I was able to restart workouts in my second trimester, after the nausea ended, but after a while, I just couldn't keep up. The jumping made me a little sick, and I wasn't as strong.

I don't want to lose everything I gained when I get back to full-steam. And I don't want to worry about all these extra postpregnancy pounds. Please!!!! Please!!!! (Can someone roll the James Brown tape?) Please!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.