Please, rotation recommendation!!!

kandeycane

Cathlete
Hello Cathe and all

this is my second attempt for a good weight loss rotation .. i am a newcomer and don't know too much what to do. I have purchased the pure strength series all 3 and step jam and power max! i have about 50lbs to lose and i am 35 years old.. i have also a total gym and other cardio/step workout videos and a few pilates matt workout videos.. please at least someone recommend how to use cathe's tapes for the best results.. step how many times a week and how many times a week should i use the ps tapes.. i exercise 5-6 times per week already . Help please

Thanks

Hi Kandycane,
A few weeks ago I took on the following challenge that was first recommended by Cathe and later brought up as a "group rotation" idea by Kathy S. A few of us on this forum joined in to follow the rotation all together at the same time, and it was a lot of fun. I had great results from following this 3 week rotation and loved it so much that I am in the process of repeating it over again. You could just replace the cardio tapes that are listed, and use cardio tapes that you have instead, or any other form of cardio that you like. I really think it's a very effective rotation using the PS Series. I have copy & pasted the thread below. Hope this helps!
Deb
I propose that we start our Featured Rotation Challenge with one of Cathe's own rotations. This is one of my personal favorites because it incorporates almost all of my favorites among Cathe's most recent tapes. If you don't own one of these tapes, substitute another Cathe tape (or that of another instructor) that's the same type (strength, cardio, total body, circuit) and of a similar duration.

This is a three-week repeatable rotation, and I thought it might be a nice one for us to start with because it targets the goals of both fat loss and strength gains AND it can be suspended (if we want to) once we get the new tapes and HAVE to plug them in!

So here it is -- Start on Saturday or Monday (or today, for that matter), and enjoy! I'm looking forward to seeing how we're all doing.

Kathy S.

Cathe’s Greatest Hits Three-Week Burn Fat/Build Muscle Rotation

(Uses the PS Series, MIC, Interval Max, Power Max, CTX Series,
Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max)

NOTE: This rotation devised by Cathe herself is recommended for advanced exercisers, as it contains a lot of high impact cardio. Modify the impact as necessary and listen to your body to avoid injury. You may repeat this rotation after three weeks and after six weeks, but should reevaluate your weights each time you start over.

WEEK ONE:
Mon: MIC
Tues: PS Back/Bicep/Abs
Wed: Interval Max
Thurs: PS Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Fri: Power Max
Sat: MIC in the morning followed by PS Strong Legs/Abs in the evening (HOLY COW!)
Sun: OFF

WEEK TWO:
Mon: XPRESS -- Power Circuit (Cardio Only); Follow immediately with PS Back/Biceps/Abs (skip the warm up on the PS tape)

Tues: XPRESS -- any other than Power Circuit (Cardio Only); Cool down and follow immediately with an Abs workout of your choice.

Wed: XPRESS – any other than Power Circuit (Cardio Only); Follow immediately with PS Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Thurs: XPRESS -- any other than Power Circuit (Cardio Only); Follow with PS Strong Legs/Abs tape but skip the warm up.

Fri: XPRESS -- any other than Power Circuit (Cardio Only); Cool Down and finish up with an Abs workout of your choice.

Sat: MIC
Sun: OFF

WEEK THREE:
Mon: PS Strong Legs/Abs
Tues: Cardio Kicks
Wed: Circuit Max

Thurs: XPRESS -- All Step (Cardio Only); Follow immediately with PS Back/Bicep/Abs (skip the warm up on the PS tape)

Fri: Intervalmax; Cool down and then follow up with Abs workout of your choice.

Sat: XPRESS -- Power Circuit (Cardio Only); Cool down and then follow up with Abs workout of your choice

Sun: PS Shoulders/Chest/Triceps

At last.. thanks so much Deb.. i will use this in good faith .. and i am sure it will bring excellent results.. Thanks So much ..

You're welcome, Kandeycane. Please let me know how you do with this rotation. Also, if you have any questions along the way, just ask!
I LOVE the PS Series!! Hope you enjoy it too!:)
Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.