Piggybacking On Kristinia's Post

D

donna

We are in the process of turning an old feed barn in to a gym. We have been collecting pieces of used Hoist equipment, weight plates, benches, etc and are almost ready to "move" in. We scored some ballet mirrors from a studio that went out of business & I will have a pretty good area for aerobics and tapes.

I have long suspected my DH thinks I do "girlie" workouts. He has never actually sat and watched my workouts and has not yet seen the Slow & Heavy series performed by me. My instinct tells me he will be eating his "macho" words after we work out together a few times. Would it be unkind of me to challenge him to do S&H with me? (tee hee)

Donna

Well, Unkind but Really Fun...

... in a wicked way. And that's always excusable when the wickedness is used to raise the consciousness of one of our DH's who labors under the pitiful impression that we Cathe-ites are doing girlie stuff. So I say invite him to watch (better yet, participate) and try real hard to stifle your grin. :)

Kathy S.

RE: Well, Unkind but Really Fun...

OK, and I'll report back on what happens when he tries to do S&H using his usual weight (if he agrees to it at all). Maybe I'll even ask if he'd like to try MIS alllllll the waaaaaaay through!

Oh, my. I didn't know I had this wicked little competitive streak in me until I realized our dream was so close to happening.
}>

D.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.