Overtraining question for Cathe

Flex

Hi Cathe,

Looks like you're answering postings today fast and furiously, so I thought I would ask a question.

I started using Power Hour 3x/week, along with 40 mins. of cardio/day, 5x/week. Recently, I switched to doing each of Leaner Legs and CTX Upper Body 3x/week (on alternating days), along with my cardio 6x/week. Is this too much????

Just as background, I lost about 85 lbs. over the past 1.5 years, and now have a lot of lean muscle mass. My body type tends to be long and lean. My whole family is "tall and skinny", which is lucky I know. I'm trying to get more "cut", as opposed to just skinny, AND maintain my weight loss.

Thanks a lot!

Flex

Hi Flex! Wow, Congratulations on your accomplishments. That is quite an achievement.

As for doing Leaner Legs 3x's per week, Ctx upper 3 x's per week and 6 days of cardio....hmmm, I would say to do each two times per week first and see if you get the results you want. If not, then add in the third. Also, you can do cardio 5 to 6 times a week and alternate some very high intense workouts with lighter ones. Also, some interval and some steady state. And finally be sure to do a variety a cardio activities. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.