OMG - CEDIE!!!!!

L Sass

Cathlete
Look at that rehearsal photo shot - look at Cedie! What did she do? She looks even more cut than in HC - those arms and legs are awesome! I can't wait to see these when done, but thanks for the chance to peek in! Please tell Cedie she looks great!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

I just love seeing these pics of everyone! They all look great! I believe several of them are wearing Kos pants???

From the home page, in the column on the right side, you'll see a heading that says "BEHIND THE SCENES" with a link. Just click it and it will take you to Cathe's blog complete with pictures. :)

Notice how they're not smiling in the rehearsal pictures? It must be SO hard to smile all the way through when filming. (I'm such a geek that I try it sometimes - I usually last about 20 seconds.) Cedie told me at the Road Trip that they put Vaseline on their teeth to help them to keep smiling.

I just looked at the pics there. OMG Cedie looks FANTASTIC!!!Whatever she's doin she looks amazing, in fact, they all look amazing and always have:7. Keep up the great work guys;-)

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I think this is why I like Cedie the best of the crew. I think it's so cool to watch how her body has changed over time based on whatever may be going on in her life (having babies, etc.). She's very motivating to me. She looks fab!

(Of course, I also think that even at her heaviest weight she is still a TINY creature, but it's all so relative next to other people on the set. Someone once described Cathe and crew as "action figures," lol, so next to them we regular folk probably look like "giant freaks," as they say in Madagascar. :) )

Marie

yeah, those legs. Almost makes me want to not like her, but ya have to like her, she seems so sweet. What a smile! I guess I can get over my jealously, I think.

She does look awesome. And she really is sweet. I met her a long time ago. She was my best friend's neighbor growing up. I feel like I'm working out with a friend:D

On the Ya Ya and VF boards, Cedie used to get a bad rap because people thought she was fat just because she doesn't LOOK as thin as the other girls did. If they thought she was fat then, I must be a blimp compared to her. I bet she's no bigger than a size 4 or 6. Man, I wish I had her body. She'd run circles around me.

The day Cedie looks fat is the day I'm the king of England... And we know THAT won't happen..LOL. I love you Ceide!! You look fantastic and always have;)

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I really really believe that one of the best things Cathe AND CREW can give to their customers is information on what it took to make their transformations. It's very, very clear that they have all become more cut over the years, and it's certainly due to more than just their workouts.

I don't know about them, but I have become much more trim and cut since I started Cathe workouts over a year ago, and it is entirely due to clean eating (when I can manage it ;-) ) and Cathe workouts. I did other workouts for a couple of years before I started Cathe pretty much exclusively a year ago, and never saw the results I have seen since Cathe. Not only do I look like I NEVER thought I could look, I can do things (all the jumping and the heavy weights) that I NEVER thought I would be able to do. I recommend these workouts to EVERYONE!! I do a little running on the side, and structure my own workout rotations using Cathe's suggestion (on other threads on this forum) of working my abs hard, but only 3 times per week and that has worked well for me. I'm still not exactly where I want to be, but I have the beginnings of tear drops on my thighs, and I can see boxes on my abs, and the most amazing thing is my lower abs are TOTALLY FLAT!! Never thought I'd see the day!!! One definitely can supplement these workouts with other stuff, but one doesn't need to to see amazing results like the ones Cathe and Crew have attained. I thank them for their advice, honest perspectives, examples, and workouts from the bottom of my heart :7 !!

What I've always noticed about Cedie is that she looks like she's just having so much fun during the step workouts. She's got those moves down so perfectly and practically "dances" her way through it. I find that very motivating. :)

I think thats was me, Marie. Yes, they are all tiny but formidable. I'm not even big at all & I felt huge next to them. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.