Oh, my aching . . .

Yinka

Having completed three videos (Circuit Max, Cardio Kicks and Step & Intervals), my fingers are now the only part of my body that do not ache. While I've still got a tiny bit of energy left (which I'm sure the rest of the tapes will deplete by the middle of this week), I just wanted to take a moment to say, "Wow!"

"Circuit Max" was the first video that I tackled (or maybe I should say the video that tackled me). I started out thinking it was going to be smooth going, but by the last segment with weights, I just wanted to gulp water and sit down for a few hours. I kept moving, but I don't remember much about the ending of that video. :)

"Cardio Kicks" seemed easier, until later in the day when I began to feel my abs with every movement. Okay, so Cathe was right when she said we didn't need to do an ab workout after that video. I'm a believer.

I thought "Step & Intervals" would be a breeze since I've got all of Cathe's other tapes, and I'm pretty good at them. I don't know if it was the video or my allergies that made me so short of breath (although, oddly enough, my allergies aren't bothering me right now), but, I went from an 8" risers to 6" risers near the end of the cardio. It definitely wasn't my allergies that zapped my strength during the chest segment. By the time Cathe got to those push-ups at the end, I felt like I was made of rubber.

So, all in all, I have to say, great job, Cathe!!

Hi Yinka!

Your post is too cute! I, too, remember feeling like jello when we got to push ups. I know that they are generally easier to do when they are put first but we always put them first. I wanted to shake things up and really give everyone something to work toward.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.