Oh Cathe What Have You Done Now?! :-)

T

trevor

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-03 AT 08:05AM (Est)[/font][p]Of course I am pulling your chain with the title above. :) But man I just got done reading that "Terrible Customer Service" post and that thing kind of deviated from the topic after the first couple posts and then everyone started sniping at each other. You know what I think? :) I think everyone who was rude to one another in that post should visit you in Jersey personally so you can put them through the HARDEST, TOUGHEST workout you can think up. That way they can blow off steam in a more positive manner. Anyway, it's early here and I thought I'd have a little fun with you before before Brandon wakes up and takes a running leap into my lap. You handled that thread wonderfully by the way, once again showing what a class act you are. And I know everyone here is confident that you always give 100 percent to your customers/fans and any problems that do arise(and it does happen sometimes people!! :) ) will be corrected by you in short order.
Thanks for being you!
Trevor :) :-jumpy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.