New to your programs...

seabeewife

Cathe,

First, I just want to say how excited I am to have found your videos! I have been Firming now for about a year and feel that my bosy has peaked with their program. I stumbled upon your site while searching for advanced home fitness videos, lucky for me:)

I purchased MIC and am anxiously waiting for that to arrive. My husband has been deployed for sometime now and I really want to knock his socks off the day he returns. My question for you is, what would you recommend for sculpting without adding bulk? While doing the Firm I always felt the need for extra cardio to complete my workouts. I am hoping to find some tapes that concentrate on both sculpting and cardio:)

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this,
Steph

Hi, I am not Cathe but I wanted to say that I think you will love Cathe. I did the Firm for a long time and finally found Cathe and now I'm hooked. I go back to do a firm now and I'm bored and not at all challenged by the cardio.

I love Cathe because I love the cardio intensity as well as the nice mix with weights. As a firm fan you have to check out her whole new intensity series, I just love it. Especially bootcamp is great. If you get it on DVD (the 6 workouts plus the terminator DVD) you get so many great premix combos and the fun never stops.

I just want to say welcome and I'm sure you'll have fun impressing your husband when he comes home! :7

Jolene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.