new videos

angelas

I just love the new videos. Cathe's videos just keep getting better and better. I'm hooked.

Question: Cathe says to do a "shorter rotation" on the slow and heavy series. Please explain what is meant by this.

Hi Angela! When you do a particular workout series for a period of time, it is referred to as being on a rotation. Typically a rotation will last 8 to 12 weeks (meaning doing a particular workout for this amount of time). I suggest that you do the S&H Series for a shorter rotation (about three weeks) because of the demanding focus of this workout. Hope this helps!

Cathe, I am thinking about buying your two new videos. Two years ago I was an advanced step aeorbics person but I stopped doing step aerobics until recently. Would these new videos be too hard for me? I reviewed them and I think I could handle them????

Cathe, I am thinking about buying your two new videos. Two years ago I was an advanced step aeorbics person but I stopped doing step aerobics until recently. Would these new videos be too hard for me? I reviewed them and I think I could handle them????

Hi Miriam! Please forgive me but I am a little confused by your post since you mention TWO new tapes and then that you enjoy step aerobics (we actually only did one new step aerobic tape).

I will try to clarify our new tapes and maybe this will help you with your decision. We did 5 new videos. One all step aerobic tape, one all muscle endurance tape (not step aerobics), and the three tape series of all heavy weight training (again not step aerobics).

Our new all step aerobic tape is called Rhythmic Step. If you previewed it and enjoy advanced step aerobics, I think you will enjoy this tape (even more-so after the learning curve). We do have other step aerobic tapes but they are not new releases. Perhaps you would enjoy Step Fit, Step Works, or Powermax? We offer film clips of these videos to help you with your decision.

Hopefully I have helped you with your question:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.