new rotation videos

Tammyw

I could really use some help. I never worked out to your videos before. I mainly do Karen Voight. I see great things about you on the internet. I'm not a begginer nor way advanced.

Before I buy the serious I need to know if it is strictlu for advance. I do not want to bulk up. I just want to tone and add definition.

I appreciate your comments.

Tammy

Hi Tammy!

Nice to have you with us. Yes, my tapes are all pretty advanced but they are also very easy to modify. From the sound of your post, you sound like you are interested in my strength training workouts. Here is what I suggest:

You can get Maximum Intensity Strength and use it one to two times per week as a total body workout. I will guide you on the tape as to what your form and technique should be. You will need a few sets of dumbells (of varying weights) and a barbell for the best results. Simply start with lighter weight and gradually go up in weight when you feel the workout no longer challenges you the way it did when you first started. Use this workout for 10 to 12 weeks.

After that period, you may want to get the Pure Strength Series to add a new dimension to your weight workouts. These are a series of three tapes which, as a total, hit all of the major muscle groups. I recommend doing each of these tapes one time per week. Start with a light weight and, just as with MIS, gradually go up in weight when you feel that the workout no longer challenges you the way it did when you first started. You'll need the same equipment as you did for MIS. Do the PS tapes for 10 to 12 weeks.

Thats should be plenty to get you started. If you have any questions along the way, please post a question and I will be happy to help you:).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.