New International Shipping Rates and Service

SNM Videos

Administrator
International customers may now select as their shipping carrier the United States Postal Service and select from either “USPS International Mail” or “USPS Priority Mail” for type of service. These two methods should be a lot cheaper for you.

USPS International Mail is limited to less than 4 lbs, but should be many times cheaper than UPS Worldwide Shipping. Your package will take longer to deliver than by UPS, but you’re also less likely to have to pay any import taxes ( we cannot guarantee that you will not have to pay any import taxes, only that you’re less likely to have to pay them).

USPS Priority Mail is limited to packages weighing about 60 lbs or less. It does cost more than USPS International Mail, but is usually a little faster and we can ship heavier packages such as Fitness by Cathe products. You’re are also less likely to have to pay import taxes (see USPS International Mail above).

You may continue to select UPS Worldwide Express as your shipping method, but we are no longer subsidizing these rates. We now use UPS live rates for International orders (this means we charge you what UPS charges us) and these fees are extremely high. You will also definitely have to pay import taxes and brokerages fees that average 21% to 33% of the total price of your order. We strongly suggest using our USPS options.

Last edited:
Delivery of STS to UK

Hi

I originally preordered STS way back in February and I live in the uk. How will STS preorders be delivered? As you can imagine I am quite concerned on the impact of customs charges. Will your new postage procedures affect STS preorders?

Thanks

Laura

Hi, this is a great news!!!!!!!!!
I live in Rome and UPS is very expensive.
Now I'm sure that if I will order some cathe equipment it will be not impossible.
Thank you for this new option.

Hi

I originally preordered STS way back in February and I live in the uk. How will STS preorders be delivered? As you can imagine I am quite concerned on the impact of customs charges. Will your new postage procedures affect STS preorders?

Thanks

Laura

Laura - I recently asked about this and was advised that all international orders of STS would be going by USPS.

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.