New Dvds

aqua girl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM: Just wondering how soon you will post information on
your new series as to general info on each workout...how many dvds...
prices, and different offers..etc. I realize the pre-sale starts on May 1st
but the information ahead of time as to the different options, workouts,
would be great so we could have time to ponder over and decide which
workouts, if not all of them, we want. I think it's a "no-brainer" that
alot of us are going to want them all !!! I always like to read over the
descriptions (if only general descriptions) of the workouts, etc.. Hope it
won't be a last minute thing. Thanks.

Bumping. I would like to know more details about the series, as well as the cost ahead of time also. I've been checking all week but nothing yet.

I think I saw something the other day (don't quote me -- I might be wrong!), but tomorrow (Friday 04/29), she is supposed to give everyone details on the new workouts (what they are, what kind, etc, etc.). I think if you follow her on Facebook, you can pre-order the workouts on Saturday 04/30. Otherwise, pre-order sales start 05/01. That is what I remember from reading earlier this week. I might be wrong, but I think I have it correct! I'm so excited!!!!

Newsletter

Details about the new series are being released tomorrow, Aprily 29th. Make sure to subscribe to our weekly Newsletter to stay informed and to receive exclusive coupons and discounts

Last edited:
Ummm - presume that to mean April.

Yep, just a typo that has now been corrected

Last edited by a moderator:
someone refresh my memory do we get to see any clips to the new videow before the presale.

This is the first presale that they have ever had where they have actually started filming before even announcing... it will be intersting to see what information we receive out the gate. :) Im excited to get that newletter tomorrow!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.