New 8-pack help appreciated (long)

awingert

I have been doing your tapes for almost 2 years - and have just received the new 8-pack. I have some questions and would appreciate some feedback:

1. I wear a HR Monitor during all workouts. The usual duration in my HRZ is 30 minutes on lifting days (2 days per week) and 40 - 50 minutes on aerobics days (4-5 days per week). With the new Xpress tapes I am in my HRZ for 18 minutes for the chest tape and 25 minutes for the bicep tape.
(haven't done the other XPress tapes yet...)
My question is - is this enough aerobic work to lose fat and shape my body?

2. I did the CardioKicks and CircuitMax tapes last week - they are awesome!!! (no question here)

3. Since I have your attention - I thought I might ask this one too - on step tapes, the balls of my feet feel like they are on fire sometimes - any advice there?

4. I plan on doing XPress tapes one week and alternate with the above described routine (2/4-5) the next week. In your opinion, is this a good rotation for getting in shape and burning fat?

Thanks again for all your wonderful tapes!!

8 pack

I think you will be fine doing the new express tapes. The combination of cardio and weight training on them will certainly keep your metabolism active. They will definitely lose fat and shape your body. If you ever felt like you needed just a bit more cardio, tack on another cardio before you do your weights. But thats just optional. I don't think you'll need too. Especially since you mentioned alternating the 6 pack with your current 2/4-5 program on a weekly basis(which is fine too).

As for your feet feeling on fire, this is a common problem for many. Are your shoes new? Sometimes this is the cause and the shoes just need some breaking in. Are your socks too thick or thin(causing friction or pinching)? Are your laces too tight? Are your shoes appropriate for the activity? These are some things to consider too. Good Luck and enjoy your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.