Need advice on which video to pick

mckennasmom

I am working with a trainer for 15 weeks. She is having me do weights-free and machines w/cardio interspersed or brought on by moving from one exercise to next and it's high reps low weight as we rotate through different exercises-about 3 or 4 sets of different groups of things. I tend to build easily on the bottom and am looking to be leaner there. My trainer says I am in great shape already as I have walked hills, run, or done elliptical for some time now. She thinks I will need a program that is challenging. I own a step and free weights and have done step in years past. What DVD's would be good for me. I'd like to have about 3 and it would be nice if one were a short one for busier days. Thanks!

HI....I would suggest the following which have helped me. Pyramid upper and lower are the best weight ones. I do them both together. Maximum intensity cardio, you can do the 1/2 hour aerobics one day and the 1/2 hour step the next or both together. I also like lo max and imax 3, you can use the premixes to pick what you whant on quick days. Gene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.