Military Exchange???

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Cathie, I was wandering through our Base exchange(PX/AAFES) yesterday and looked at the workout DVDs, much to my suprise I did not see yours. Have you thought about marketing your workouts through the military exchanges? There is a very large group of people who do workouts, thoughts?

Tschuess!
Belinda

Hi Belinda! This has been suggested to me before but honestly, I didn't look into it further. Thanks for bringing it up again. It's something to consider :)

Oh yeah they would!!! In the Army Times I think it was last year, they had an article about hardcore workouts and they actually listed Cathe in there. I was like, "Woohoo!".

>Oh yeah they would!!! In the Army Times I think it was last
>year, they had an article about hardcore workouts and they
>actually listed Cathe in there. I was like, "Woohoo!".

Wow, I had no idea. I read the Army Times weekly. I must have missed itx( x(

Carolyn
ps I agree that Cathe's videos would sell quite well in our px's/bx's. Think of all the female members of the military who HAVE to stay in shape to pass their pt tests. I know a few of them who are tired of going to the gym and would prefer something very challenging but accessible. Cathe would benefit them greatly!

Carolyn

Yeah she was listed in the Army Times. I just looked it up online. It is dated May 1, 2006 and titled "America's hardest fitness classes". It is just one line and says "At home: Try Cathe Friedrich's Imax 3 DVD, $26.95 at collagevideo.com."

I thought yes, they mentioned Cathe even though it was one little line.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.