Meso 1 with only Resistance Bands?

lindsaycoe

Hi Everyone!

I am hoping someone can help me. I received STS about two weeks ago thinking I would have money to purchase dumbbells (already have the barbell). Unfortunately that hasn't happened and it looks like I won't be able to buy any until mid-October. I do, however, have a huge set of resistance tubing (5lbs-30lbs). I really want to get started and was wondering if it is possible to do Meso 1 substituting resistance bands for dumbbells. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Lindsay :D

Interesting.:) I know it's possible to sub bands for weights in CLX workouts but I'm not sure about Meso1...it could be possible.

Where did you buy resistance tubing (5lbs-30lbs)?

thx

I got the resistance bands here:

http://www.bodylastics.com/

They are really neat because you can add all the bands to one handle because the ends of each band have carabiners on them. I think all together you can go over 100lbs with these things.

:D

Lindsay

IMO, you can definitely do meso 1 with bands (and I think Bodylastics are an excellent choice). You might have to do some thinking to come up with the perfect way to do the exercise with bands vs. weights, but I think there are benefits to using good-quality bands over weights).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.