Many Thanks

tygra

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Just a note to thank you and your crew - you have been so busy and have done so much! I can't wait to get my fitness by Cathe stuff (still want a line of cathe long sleeve shirts, pads of paper, pens, post it notes with your quotes.......) !! Thank you to you, especially Bob, CSR, who has helped me on my order. You are all fantastic.

I hope you have a long, relaxing vacation planned for yourself and family soon!!

Thanks again
Jane

p.s. - had an urge to go outside with coworkers today to have a cigarette (quit 7-31-06) and they asked me if I was sure.....I thought, hmmm. my Cathe workout - I won't be able to do Imax 3, or anything else. Then I looked at my computer and you were on the wall paper and I proudly said, "No, I'm fine." Thanks for the will power!!

Good for you!

Hi Jane! Way to go girl, I am SOOOO proud of you. Please continue to put your health first. I'm happy to be able to assist you with this :).

Thanks for your sweet words. I'm excited for the new line of Cathe products too which will only continue to grow. I actually had a meeting regarding new product for 2009 and 2010 today.

I'll pass the word on to Bob too, thanks. It will make his day :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.