Luv the new tapes

cathe4me2

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Just wanted to thank you for the new tapes. I Love them. I did Power Hour yesterday and Triceps & Biceps this morning. All I can say is WOW! This series certainly works the muscles a different way!! :eek:) My Ab muscles have been worked for years but they still feel Power Hour today. LOL. I've been working out since February after being off about 4 months, but I've been using all your tapes (that can still be bought from your website) exclusively since April. With the increased cardio exercise and eliminating High Frutose Corn Syrup wherever I discover it, I've lost 21 pounds (since Feb). While I don't need to lose anymore weight, I'm working on increasing my dumbell and barbell poundage and have started getting muscle definition. My husband is amazed at my arms and is a little jealous of the stomach muscles that is showing through. :eek:)
My only concern :eek:)is I will want to do this new series alot and yet I don't want your other videos to feel lonesome...lol
I (and many others) truly appreciate your dedication to fitness and how you share your workouts and the things you learn with us. I agree with those on another thread, that the service in your company is excellent. Thanks again.
Hugs,
Wanda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.