Low Impact Exercises

mind2soul

Dear Cathe,
I would first like to complement you on excellence in the arena of excercise fitness. I have followed you from the early years when I bought your first cardio/step videos. I am an Ob/Gyn and see about 30 women a day. 7 out of every 10 women I see are overweight. I would love to see a video series where all the cardio components are of the low impact type (for variety) with the overweight women in mind, that is knee friendly. "Bad knees" are a major complaint of women sticking with the popular videos. I believe that you would find many women interested in this type of series. You might also consider a DVD with 30 - 5 minute segments on motivation to encourage women each day for a month with tidbits on exercise as it relates to nutrition, stress, exercise injury prevention, depression, pregnancy, menopause, libido, weight plateaus etc. Keep up the excellent work.

Debra

Hi, Debra!
You might want to post this request in the "Suggestions for New Videos and DVD's" section of the site as well (at the bottom of the list of forums), so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, and will be around for longer.;-)

Nice to hear from you Debra. Thank you for your kind words as well as your insightful suggestions. Be sure to post this in the suggestions forum too :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.