Low Impact

Adrian

Hi, I really enjoy your strength videos, but I have a hard time doing your aerobics ones. I have rhuematoid arthritis, and can only do low impact exercises. Do you have any videos that would be considered low impact? If not can you recommend something I can do indoors this winter[preferably a video], that is low impact.
Thanks, Adrian

HI Adrian

While you're waiting for Cathe's suggestions, also check Video Fitness. Post your question of the forum as many video reviews aren't posted. Cathe's not going to be familiar with other people's videos & there's a knowledgable group at Video Fitness.

Do you have any home cardio equipment? If not you may wish to shop for a second hand spin bike, rower, Nordic Trac, etc. A fairly cheap option if you have a bike is a "wind trainer" or stand for your bike. There are videos for all of this equipment but the indoor biking videos are quite a bit more exciting.

Debra

THIS IS THE ANSWER FOR YOU!!

Charlene Prickett: Start Your Engines and More Muscle/Less Fat.
These are two VERY GOOD VERY LOW IMPACT TAPES--which I really like on days I need them--and they are very good work outs.
You can get them at Collage or on charleneprickett.com. good luck!! (These are for you--can't go wrong--GUARANTEED. :7

Hi Adrian! I do not have any low impact videos, however, as Debra has mentioned, please visit videofitness.com and look under video reviews. Best of luck to you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.