Loving these videos!

bradleyA

Hi everyone. I recieved my videos on Monday and have just been so busy with them I haven't had time to post. As soon as I got in on Monday, I did CardioKicks. This has to be my all time favorite KB video! I love how it's designed that you can put as much or as little as you want into it. What a great crosstraining option! My very favorite has to be CircuitMAx. I have done this one twice already. I couldn't believe how easy it was to follow yet very intense and fun at the same time. A true party of a tape. I had a day off yesterday and spent a lot of it learning the cardio sections of the six pack. 3 down 2 more to go! I love 10-10-10 and the step portion of All Step. The music and choreography is soooo motivating. These new workouts are changing my state of mind! It was exactly what I needed at this time. I will try to start a more definite rotation next week after Im done "playing"! Have fun everyone.

Brad

You're making it harder!

You're making it harder to wait for the DVD's with all these rave reviews! I can't wait!!!!! They sound as incredible as I would expect Cathe's "art" to be. I almost said "work" but I think she's an "artiste'! Have fun and keep posting!
Bobbi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.