LOVE those pre-mixes!!!

LovingLife

Cathlete
Hi Cathe -- I just want to thank you for all your chaptering and for adding all those pre-mixes to the DVDs. When I first started doing your Intensity workouts, I'm afraid that I was too eager to dig in and wasn't listening to my body. I was feeling like I couldn't keep up with the cardio (even lowered my step to 4 inches) and would feel wiped out the day after weights.

So I tried a new approach of mixing and matching the pre-mixes at will. If my baby had a funky night and kept me awake too long (or even my other children -- you never know! :), I'd choose a quicker pre-mix. If I had my full hour in the morning, I'd combine a cardio pre-mix with an upper or lower pre-mix (and my body seemed to handle that better than a full weights or full cardio workout -- although the Pyramids are very doable and fun for me).

Today I attempted the Viper, omitting the lower body segments, since I worked the lower yesterday, and I loved it! I found myself starting to wilt in the 3rd cardio compound, so I skipped the 4th cardio compound when it came time for them and still got a great hour workout. I just love the quick command I have with my little remote! I think I'm finally on my way to getting this pregnancy weight off -- Thanks so much! -- Renee

Hi Renee! I did Viper this morning too! I managed to do the whole 80 minutes! Oh my! I was so grateful for the weight work in between the cardio. During the workout I thought about how you could shorten it by doing just the first two or maybe three cardio segments as is and then just do the rest of the ME segments so you hit all of the body parts. I don't know what it would clock in at, but it would probably save about 8 - 16 minutes (depending on if you did just the first two cardio segments or the first three cardio segments).

I too have been enjoying all of the pre-mixes. This series is so flexible! Thanks Cathe!

Karen

The Pre-Mixes are the reason why I bought Vol. 1 and 2 from the DVDs - since I already had the VHS. I will buy Vol. 3 this week just because of the Pre-Mixes, too.

I like my VHS tapes and I won't part with them. Next time around, provided the DVDs will have pre-mixes etc, I'll buy both at the pre-sale. I buy only Cathe from now on.

Cathe, you have no idea how happy you made me with the Intensity Series!:7

I too thoroughly enjoy the premixes! I really enjoy the I-Max 2 Blast Mania premix, throwing the CTX Step-Intervals interval segment onto the end of it. Also, came up with what I call the "Oh-My Mish-Mosh": Rhythmic Step warm-up, CTX PowerCircuit circuit segment, followed by Boot Camp cardio/lower-body only premix.

That's just the beginning, folks! Thank heaven for Cathe, and a 5-disc programmable player!

A-jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.