LOVE

Shericbuck

Cathlete
Hello Cathe Fitness World,

Just want to let Cathe and her crew know......

My husband and I started STS (6 month) 1st week in Nov 2010. LOVE IT!! We originally started with P90X, which we completed and liked. BUT....STS IS BY FAR a SUPERIOR WORKOUT PROGRAM. I have purchased several of Cathe's DVD's (Hiit, MMA's, Cardio Core Circuit, & Kick Max). WOW!! Plan to purchase more. We have enjoyed every workout! We are in our mid 40's and workout 5-6 days a week, 1hr to 1 1/2 day. THANKS

My husband is an old-school lifter, and would never join me in lifting...until he was downstairs and I was on disc 22 and he stopped to watch. Well, that got him severely interested and he wanted to get involved. Now he's completely stuck on it and is currently on his own 2nd rotation. He even got all technical and made his own binder, pretty funny to me. Last week I actually got him to do STS Total Body, and two days later he was a walking mess of DOMS. He wouldn't admit it, but I could see every time he sat down and then tried to stand up there was a sticking point in his movements. Haha...I haven't heard any more chatter on his part that lifting with the girls is just fluff.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.