Lorraine's Boot Camp?

mmis29

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Lorraine's bio mentions that she teaches an outdoor boot camp in the fall. Is that something that is done through your club, open to members only? Or is it something that anyone can sign up for? I'd love to get details on it if possible, Lorraine is amazingly fit and an inspiration to so many of us.
Thanks!

Hi Marianne! Thank you for your interest in our cast members. We are happy that you are enjoying reading their bio's. We thought it would be nice to share a bit about them with you for your enjoyed interest however we will not be disclosing further information regarding their personal lives to respect and protect their privacy. Thank you again and I'll pass your kind words on to Lorraine.

Take Care :)

I'm with you Marianne. I would love to take an bootcamp class. I wonder where Lorraine teaches it? If I lived close, I would certainly try to sign up. :)

>I'm not sure I understand the reply - how is asking about
>taking an exercise class encroaching on privacy?

I wondered the same thing. I would never ask a question that put someone's privacy at risk. I can only guess that it's through a private organization of some sort and divulging that information could be interpreted as an invasion of privacy.

There are many reasons for our policy, but the main one is the safety of Cathe, our crew and employees. There are many wonderful people on the web, but there are also some very scary people. As an example, we recently were contacted by email, and our club by phone, about a female member of our crew. The person calling was a male claiming he thought he went to high school with one of our female crew members and wanted further contact information. Our staff followed our procedures and did not divulge any information. The person then used information from an old bio and tried contacting her former employer in Georgia to get her address. Perhaps this person was an old high school friend, but he could just have easily been stalker or worse. My guess would be the latter. We’re simply not going to ever take a chance of finding out which one. This is why we never give out any contact membership (except what the employee or crew member has authorized and we approve) for Cathe, the crew or our staff .

I'm so sorry to hear that happened! I forget that there are plenty of "crazies" out there! It's really sad that the internet provides a way for people with common interests (like exercise) to connect, but that there are people who are ready to ruin it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.