Live tapings of your classes!

jthornton

Cathlete
Cathe -- have you ever thought of doing a Live segment of the classes that you teach (if you could)? Tape them at the time and then possibly put them on DVD's. I know my big time wish is to actually go to your facility and take a live class (which I do intend to do when I can!), but those who can't just yet (i.e. missed the road trip this year!) maybe you could give us a sample of what we are missing!! Maybe you could film a few and put them on DVD's -- boy -- I would pay for everyone of them!! No matter the price!!!!

I love all of your workouts (have them all!!). I have been working out with you for over 10 years -- nobody compares to you! Looking forward to your next series (although my husband is NOT!).

Take care and thanks again!

I, too, would love to see what a live class of yours is like. It would be great for those of us who can't get to your facility.

Thanks for all you do for all of us!

Carol F

I would love to buy workouts with segments of live classes too.You have my vote.

Mariángeles a spanih terminator junkie. :)

I agree! Cathe should tape some of the classes from the road trip. I'm sure that lots of people would be interested in buying!

Sounds great to me. I'd love to buy a Cathe Live series. This is something Billy Blanks does with Tae Bo.

Is Billy Blanks still doing this? I didnt' think he was still making live tapings available.. I'd love to get some more if they are high intensity.

I'd never thought of a live taping, but yes, this is something I would buy. I think these would have a more charged atmosphere that might be especially motivating. What a cool idea!

Shari

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.