Live Classes

L

Liza

Cathe,
As a fan of you and your videos - I was just wondering?? do you ever have classes that the public can take? I know you have a health club in NJ and I am located in PA.
I have been doing your tapes for 2 years now and have gotten many others excited about the tapes you put out. Everyone thinks you are great!!!
Your tapes are definitely the best out today.
There are about 4 of us committed to you and it would be awesome to take a class personally.
Thanks

Hi Liza, I'm not Cathe but....

....if you go to her homepage and click on "Cathe's Schedule", you'll find a schedule of the classes Cathe teaches for the week. Hope this helps--oh, and did I mention I'm jealous-of-you-in advance if you get to go to Cathe's club and take a class with her!!!!
LOL!!! Debbie

Thanks Debmac

Thanks for the info on the schedule, it says four seasons health club but does not indicate where exactly in NJ or the phone number of the club.
Any info on that???

Click on "Cathe Live"...

for info on Cathe's health club.
~Debbie

Hi Liza!

Thanks and it would be great to meet you. We are located on North Delser Dr(rte. 41). Once you hit the town of Glassboro, we are in the Doubletree Shopping Center (the center with the Pizza Hut out front). If you need more info than this, feel free to email us. Hope to see you soon. Monday morning is Cardio kicks at 9:10. Monday afternoon at 4:30 is similar to a 10/10/10 but longer(I may be giving this class to another instructor in a few weeks so call first). Tuesday at 4:15 is Body Pump. Wed morning at 9:10 is Circuit Max. Friday morning at 9:10 is like a 10/10/10 but longer.

Take Care
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.