List of Road Trip Attendees

MarlaGaz

Cathlete
Is there (or can we have posted) a list of the Road Trip Attendees?

I'd love to see a list of all those I get to workout with next month.

:D

Hi,Marla I am Onix and I am 44 yrs. old, I am a Cathe addict and I will not miss the chance to meet Cathe and those of you attending the road trip. BTW, I am coming from Maryland.

Marla,

I feel uncomfortable posting a list of names of all the Road Trip attendees. Some may feel uncomfortable with us posting their names on the list. However, I see that some of the participants are posting their names and where they are traveling from.

I'll add my info. I'm Lorrayne and traveling from San Diego.
Can't wait to meet everyone in person!

Virtual Hugs to my friends!
Lorrayne

Hi Marla,

My name is Tracy. I am coming from Clearwater FL... I am orignally from Pittsburgh, PA..
Can't wait to meet everyone....

Hi Marla,

My name is Sabrina and I am coming from Canton, Illinois.:) I cannot wait for this trip and to meet everyone.

Robin from PA

I'm very impressed with the long distances some of you are traveling.

Tracy, my husband is from Greensburg.

Hi Becky!

I was in your neck of the woods this past Wednesday. I was just down the street in McLean/Tysons Corner!!!!

Lorrayne

And you didn't even stop and say hi. I'm offended! }( If you plan on being in the area again sometime, PM me and I'll give you my contact info!

Hi Marla!
My name is Mattea and I'll be traveling from Corning, NY. Can't wait to finally meet some of my fellow Catheites!

Becky,

I certainly will. I'm out there often (I was also out there the week before last). Gosh. It would have been wonderful meeting you...we could have strategized how to wreck terror on some of our fellow Road Trippers. }(

Lorrayne

Hey Mattea - I live in Rochester, NY and have relatives (actually used to have a lot of relatives) in Corning.

I'm making a pit stop the first day (Sat am.) as I am just passing through on my way home from California. I'll be there briefly, but glad to have the chance to meet everyone.

Mar:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.