kickboxing question for cathe

CatieFIT

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Though this topic was touched on in another thread, I wanted to ask your opinion. Like the other forum member, I too am interested in purchasing one of your kickboxing workouts. I am fairly familiar with kickboxing and fitness boxing. I attend James Madison University in VA and we have a very highly recognized group fitness program at our university recreation center. Very well trained student instructors lead kickboxing classes and boxing classes with bags and gloves. I participate in these classes once every week or so. I also considering myself a very high intermediate to advanced exerciser. I have experienced some of your kickboxing in Circuit Max but found it to be fairly high impact...though I am young and fit, the pace was just a bit quick. Do you have any suggestions for me regarding KPC or Kick Max...which of these workouts might suit my needs? I would like to do kickboxing more frequently (at home and school) because I feel it might be a step towards leaning out in the leg and glute area. Fitness articles I come across tend to mention kickboxing as a good way to burn fat, add defintion, and in essence, chisel some muscle. Any opinions, options, or suggestions you can offer would be great. Thanks for all you do in promoting a healthy lifestyle...I even take your workouts to school with me and do them with friends in my sorority house...we're the strongest bunch of gals on the row! Thanks Again!

Catie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.