Kick Max, anyone?

haleslie

Does anyone have an opinion, suggestions, comments, etc. for "Kick Max"? I've only had instructional/basic Tae Bo. I also have carpet flooring.

Leslie L.

Kick max it is not a very complex workout, it is very doable, the blast are very tough on the heart but not difficult to do. My favorite is KPC that is another Cathe kixkboxing workout. I love that one and it is not hard to learn it.

Hi Leslie! I absolutely love Kick Max, but if you've only done instructional/basic Tae Bo I think you should get Kick Punch & Crunch first. It has more kickboxing moves and it has a great 4min instructional segment that guides you through all the punches and kicks Cathe does in the workout. It also has an ab segment that uses the stability ball. After you get used to KPC then get Kick Max. That's my opinion anyways.

I think kickmax is great. It isn't hard to learn and if you do the whole thing or the bootcamp challenge pre-mix it is tough. Kickmax also has leg conditioning drills that are really tough and effective for lower body toning. I also love kick punch and crunch. I say get both and you can't go wrong.:)

Susan

I think kickmax is great. It isn't hard to learn and if you do the whole thing or the bootcamp challenge pre-mix it is tough. Kickmax also has leg conditioning drills that are really tough and effective for lower body toning. I also love kick punch and crunch. I say get both and you can't go wrong.:)

Susan

I totally love kickmax. I love the leg drills at the end, and the combos are great especially with the turns she does. Its like a turn and kick, turn and kick. I think that's what it is. Also kpc is a good kickbox to have. It has more of a cardio feel to it. Both of these are well worth having.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.