just a thought...

s2546

hi cathe. was just reading some posts and was thinking how wonderful and motivating you are to so many! you are so rare! thanks

This is really off the subject but I noticed you're due on 2/22/02. My mom's birthdate is 2/22/22. I love it because I can always remember her birthday and figure out how old she is. Your post really jumped out at me and so I had to comment. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

That's really wild, the due date jumped out at me, too. How cool!

We are so lucky to have found Cathe, I cannot even begin to say how much she has inspired me to better things. I would never have believed I could do the things I can do with Cathe's excellent teaching. Thanks Cathe!

I also feel extremely lucky to have found this forum & everyone on it...thanks everyone!!

Ruth

Yes, thank goodness for the Internet!

I find it admirable that Cathe hasn't "sold out" like so many others in the fitness arena to make more money.

Hi,

I too am very thankful for finding Cathe's fitness videos and website. I've just started about 3 weeks ago and am building my "Cathe" library. So far Body Max is my favorite but i'm sure when MIS comes, it'll be my favorite. I also got my new 4ft. barbell today and if anyone doesn't have one, boy, I strongly recommend getting one. I ended up getting mine at www.fitness1st.com.

I'm so thankful for the motivation i've found with "Cathe". Thanks So Much, I love your work outs. YOU'RE THE BEST!! :)

Kerri :)
<><

Thanks so much to all of YOU! Actually, we are all in this together. We all motivate one another to continuously work at improving our overall quality of life. High 5's to all of us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.