Just started a new rotation today

and of course I started it with my beloved favorite Body Max! Cathe, I just wanted to tell you that when I did BM before the 8-pak arrived, it totally wiped me out! I mean I was done for the rest of the day! Well, having just come off of the 8-pak, I figured it would be the same. WRONG!! I was sweating and my heart rate was up there(I even used a 6" step anticipating being drained), but I'm not wiped out! I feel great!! I was even able to lift heavier than before! Those express tapes built up my endurance and strength so much that I was pleasently surprised! So, I just wanted to thank you, because without the 8-pak and all my other Cathe tapes, I would never have felt as strong and healthy, and alive as I do today!!

Aimee

Hi Aimee,
You had mentioned that you were still trying to decide if you enjoyed Cardio Kicks or not. I think you said you'd be doing it more often starting this week on the new rotation. Let me know what you decide please. I'm thinking about ordering it and would just like to know what you decided.
Thanks,
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.