Just got my shipment of DVDS! Thank you Cathe!

Wendy G.

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe!

I just got my order of DVDs at work and wanted to tell you how excited I am to go home and start previewing. I'm pregnant right now and on special restrictions, so previewing will be all I'm doing for awhile. You can bet these are going to blast off the baby weight! I know these will be absolutely worth the wait. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

BTW, the special surprise is fabulous!:) :) :) :) I won't ruin anyone else's surprise, but I will say you won't be disappointed!

Wendy

Wendy - get your little butt over to open discussion and share what the surprise is!!! Don't forget to mark it SPOILER so those who don't want to won't look. (But I will!)

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

>Wendy - get your little butt over to open discussion and
>share what the surprise is!!! Don't forget to mark it SPOILER
>so those who don't want to won't look. (But I will!)
>
>Lorrie
>
>Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
>Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Ok, I just posted it under "Open Discussion" with a spoiler notice!:p

Cathe, thanks so much for the awesome suprise gift and for your sweet note. I can't wait to try these!:)

Cathe,

I just received mine too. Thanks so much for the surprise. I'm so excited to try these out this weekend. Never looked forward to a rainy weekend so much.

Kathy

i'm paying for overnight next time! had they gone out on wednesday (or tues or mon) no biggie... but this thursday shipping.... really is testing my patience! lol! (i paid for 2nd day anyways!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Did they only start shipping yesterday? If so I am not so worried, because mine have not even shipped out yet, and I have an order # under 10000 :). I guess that I am being totally impatient!

Thank you so much Cathe! I will receive mine Monday and I can hardly wait!!!! You are such a generous and thoughtful person. A real class act.

I got mine today! Didn't expect them until Monday. Thank you so much for the suprise gift. It was more than I expected! You made my weekend! :7 :7 :7 :7

Cathe!!
Just received my dvds I'm so excited!!! Thank you for the wonderful "gift" It looks terrific!!! Thank you Thank you!! Now I'm off to do drill max!! Yipee!!!!!!!!
Jen

Mine are coming on Monday. I was just wondering, did you receive a new catalog with your orders?

Robin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.