just a few questions, Cathe...

MicheleS

Hi Cathe -

I've been doing the PS series alternating with Cardio days (mostly StepFit and StepWorks...I'm addicted to those two) for the last four weeks and have had fantastic results. My biceps and triceps have literally popped out and everything else is shaping up nicely as well. I'm going to add MIS this week, and when my DVD 8-pack comes in, I'll mix it up a little.

Before having my son (he'll be two on 8/29...time flies, as I'm sure you're finding out already!) I was able to use an 8" step with no problem. Now, I feel as though I'm going to kill myself with it. As long as I'm in my THR, is there any reason to not stick with the 6" step or should I try working my way back up to the 8" again?

Also, I wanted to find out what length barbell you're using in the PS tapes. I need to get a new one and wanted to have an idea of what to look for.

Thanks so much for these fantastic tapes. I'm looking forward to getting the new ones!

Michele

Hi Michele!

As long as you are working hard and in your target heart rate, there is no reason to go to a higher step height. I, myself, have converted to a 6 inch too. If/when the day comes that it does not challenge me enough I will consider going back to 8 inches but for right now I'm happy at 6.

Our barbell length in the PS series is 5 feet. For the 8 pack we used a four foot barbell(TROY barbell). Personally, I feel a bit more comfortable using a four foot bar. If you would like to read up on Troy Barbell, their web address is www.troybarbell.com.

Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.