Jai ?

AnnMac

Hi Cathe!
I have been looking at the pictures from the new workouts and I notice Jai is missing. Can you share why? I will miss her!
Ann

Me too me too me too!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna know why too.
A funny thought popped into my head the other day thinking about it: could she be pregnant, perhaps? :):):)

Me too me too me too!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna know why too.
A funny thought popped into my head the other day thinking about it: could she be pregnant, perhaps? :):):)

That was my first thought too.

I wonder if she is just going to be in the MMA workouts???

Maria

Hi All! Filming is always a tough time to line up with everyone's schedules, vacations, unexpected illnesses or occurances, etc. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Unfortunately Jai had some work conflicts arise but we are hoping to have her join us for the tail end of filming if things can all line up right :)

So glad someone asked. I was wondering the same thing. I will really miss Jai in the Shock Cardio workouts...she is one of my favorites to watch! I love the whole crew and am really gonna miss having Jai in this series.

So glad someone asked. I was wondering the same thing. I will really miss Jai in the Shock Cardio workouts...she is one of my favorites to watch! I love the whole crew and am really gonna miss having Jai in this series.

i wouldn't fret just yet. she is usually in the kicbox workouts the only ones that haven't been mentioned as filmed yet ;). as cathe said she might be in the tail end of filming.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.