Intensity DVD/ HiiT training

sungirl5453

Hi !

I am new to the board but not new to working out. I injured my neck 5 years ago and it is now better. I have had a slow comeback....then due to unforseen circumstances (loss of job..family illness)- I did not work out for 2 years in the 5 year period....now I am crawling my way back to a good healthy lifestyle and fitness. I am 5'2 and currently 128# and seem to tone up semi quickly but want to lose the body fat. I have purchased Cathe's new 4 DVD collection and love them.
I currently do the STS Full body DVD currently 3 times a week and will mix the high reps with that....but I was trying to so the Intensity DVD 35min to 45 min at least 5 days a week...I wasn't sure if It is a good idea to do this Intensity DVD in particular that much.I will admit I can usually do it 3 times a week (short premix) but it whoops my butt.

I started working out again on Jan 2. I am trying to stay motivated and I see results already but dont want to overdo or burn myself out. BTW I am eating clean and keeping Calories around 1200 to 1300 /day and modifying carb intake.

Any comments or suggestions I would really appreciate...sorry 4 long winded story.
:D
Sungirl 5453

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.