IMAX 2

spearrmint

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-03 AT 12:00PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-03 AT 11:58 AM (Est)[/font]
WOW! All I can say is - WOW! I haven't been able to workout as much lately due to double carpal tunnel syndrome and double tennis elbow, but when I got my Cathe tapes, I did IMAX 2 first (crazy I know). Cathe, I love how you start off a little easier, then get harder, then the final cycle is still hard but not as much. I think it really gets you into it more right away and makes you feel like you can do it. I love the stability ball, I got one for Christmas and have loved using it. I've never wanted one before, none of the ball workouts appealed to me, but since I was expecting Cathe on my doorstep, I HAD to have one. I am so impressed at how you adapt to all kinds of workout styles. You came out with kickboxing and, BAM! you're awesome at it. You come out with stability ball and BAM! you're a natural. You are an inspiration to us all, it's easy to workout when your personal instructor is someone you want to emulate. Not to mention your crew, we have watched these people through the years get better and better and what can we say, they are definately setting the standard here. I have to say, I love the energy and excitement everyone displays in the videos, and I love the new music, I was just a'dancin away, forgetting how worn out I was. Thanks for your enthusiasm, your warm personality, your ability to create awesome workouts and for this website where we can really get to know you. We love you Cathe, keep up the good work, you're absolutely the BEST!

Wow Spearrmint! Thank you so much for such a detailed and passionate post. You were quite observant with IMAX 2's format. I'm happy that it did exactly what it was set out to do. I will pass on your sincerity to the crew. They did work hard and I love to tell them how appreciated they are. Your post was very nice, thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.