How are you, Cathe?

smoriarty

Hi Cathe!
With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I can't help but wonder how you are doing?! Are you feeling okay? Are you done with Christmas shopping (NOT!)? Is Jon eating Yodels for dinner every night - just kidding! I cannot believe it has been 7 weeks since the road trip. I am ready for another "Cathe fix"!

I hope all is well....wow - that January due date will be here before you know it!

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne!

Thanks for your concern. How sweet of you. I posted a December pregnancy update today which will answer some of your questions. I did not touch upon holiday chaos and shopping though. Yes, this is definitely a crazy holiday. The new house and baby are running a close race for date of completion/arrival. Between packing, holiday shopping, holiday parties, preparing for baby, shopping for new furniture, meeting deadlines, etc., I am about ready to pull my hair out
happy.gif
! But it sure is keeping my mind occupied. I have done minor shopping so far. Since I am more of a night owl, I think I will hit the mall from 9 to 11pm on weeknights. Last year I found that to be like having the mall all to myself(hmmmm, that could be dangerous
wink.gif
!) I hope everything is going well for you too and that you are enjoying and getting into the holiday spirit as well. Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.