How often do you change your rotation?

RWattier

Cathlete
Hi! I am new to your workouts and love them! I was wondering how often you suggest changing your dvd rotation to avoid a plateau? Do you rotate one series to the next, and if so how? I am also looking for a very high rep and light weight series, any suggestions?? I love your workouts so far and hope you continue with your work - I have not found anyone who produces the advanced workouts like you do! Keep it up :)

Thanks,

RWattier
Nebraska

Well, Cathe posts monthly rotations here on the site for us to follow if we choose to. I knew nothing of a rotation before coming here but now I try to plan a "loose" one-only planning TYPE of exercise to do on a given day and not so much WHICH specific work out to do. I do not follow Cathe's rotations (yet) but plan to in the future once I have collected more of her work outs and have become more efficient at them.:)

Hope this helps.

ETA: I'm sorry, didn't realize what forum I was in. You were posting to Cathe...didn't mean to intrude.:)

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~
Due Date: 5/19/05

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Thanks Wendy! I usually mark my days either cardio or weights too, but have always wondered if I follow a set rotation for 12 weeks if I would see better results. I am wondering if people do Intensity Series for 12 weeks, then Crosstraining for 12 Weeks, than back to Intensity or Pure Strength or Body Blast? I don't have all the dvd yet and I stress yet!! They seem well worth the money...., but I wondered about how long people follow a certain rotation with the same series, or is it more popular to mix and match videos from different ones series into a rotation..??

I guess since I am so new I have always wondered if you get different results from using different series? Ex: Pure strength, CTX, IS, BB, etc.? Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this and which one is best for weightloss and toning?

Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting my Intensity Series and will try to follow one of the recommended rotations, but they don't include the Terminator, so I will have to throw that in somewhere as alot of people have given it such great reviews!

Thanks,

RWattier
Nebraska

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.