How much is too much???

I have a couple dumb questions. I work out with you on FIT TV and here you are on at 8AM and 10AM....I usually do both work outs (because I love them!!!!) Is that too much for 1 day?? I am a stay-at-home mom. Today I only had time to do the 8AM workout then did the 1/2 hour with Sharron Mann (had to pick kids up from preschool at 11) and don't feel I've done much today so I am thinking about throwing in 1 of my BeachBody DVDs (Debbie Siebers) - which is 1 hour long (I am still waiting for my presale DVDs of yours to show up, and don't currently own any video of yours other than the step workout I got with my step and the high step workout I got with my high step, and I fell those are not challenging so I just tune into FIT TV to catch your more challenging workouts) how much is too much for 1 day??? And 1 more really dumb question...I like cookies and eat about 1 per day and drink 1 can of Mt Dew per day...is this sabotaging my weight loss effort?? I have been exercising since 2002 (that year I lost 35 pounds) and working out with weights since May of 2004...I haven't lost an inch in about a year. I am 5'4" 130 pounds. Which isn't "overweight" but I think I have a big butt for how much I work out!!!
P.S. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!
:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.