How Long to Achieve Visible Muscle Definition?

kimbw

Hi Cathe,

I'm fairly new to working out with your DVD's. I'm so excited about them because they are taking my physical fitness to the next level. I now own 4 of the Hardcore DVD's (Core Max, Kick Max, Low Max, and Muscle Max). I also own Pyramid Upper & Lower Body and Imax 2 + Cardio & Weights. After about 4 few weeks into using Pyramid Upper and Lower Body I began to see more muscle definition.

My question is how long on an average will it take to achieve the type of definition you have and the women working out with you have? And is it possible for everyone to achieve? Do you workout for longer than an 60 - 70 minutes per day? Did you acheive it only by doing the types of workouts in your DVD's?

I'm 5'7" and have been maintaining a 65 lb weight loss since Oct 2004. I now weigh 145 and according to skin fold calipers and a body fat scale I have approximately 21% body fat. I went from a size 20W to a size 8. I'm wondering if I'm going to need to lose even more weight to really see my muscles.

I love being physically fit but I don't like gym -- thanks so much for creating advanced training for at home exercisers!! You and the women working out with you Rock!!

Wow Kimbw! That is awesome. I haven't accomplished nearly what you have, but I am interested in Cathe's response too. Thanks for the question.

Bump

I suspect clean eating and genetics play very important roles.
But I'm also interested in Cathe's response.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.