How is the best way to lose fat?

mekassoc

I am in a wedding in 3 weeks and have been doing the Cathe workouts on FITTV since 6 weeks after my baby was born in May. I am back into my pants but I still have fat stores on my back and I have to fit into a bridesmaid dress, I have about 1 inch to go to allow me to zip the dress. I am currently doing Kick, Punch, and Crunch once per week and other Cathe workouts 3 other times per week. Should I focus on cardio or weight training for the upper body? Cathe thanks for your help I love the intensity of your workouts.

This is not Cathe, but I have the same issues. Are you really watching what you are eating? Sometimes no matter how diligently you are working out, it's the food that will get you.

I am watching what I eat. I am not eating desserts and try to eat more protein and a minimal amount of carbs. Do you have any other suggestions.

Thanks

Well...let's see. First, even though you are watching what you eat, keep a food journal. Second, depending on the amount of time you have, you are probably going to have to work out more. In the rotation forum, there is one for fat loss, it's killer. You'll probably need 3 good days of cardio (at minimum), and 2 to 3 days of weights. Maybe two days of full body weights, and then the third, you could do circuit training. Also, maybe running or interval running. Hope this helps.

You are so right -- diet is as important as exercise.

I am not strict on myself, but when I overindulge for a week or so, I gain weight that takes months to shed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.