Home Gym Story in San Francisco Chronicle

Humanhair

Cathlete
Caroline Knorr

Hi Cathe, I'm a San Francisco-based freelance writer, and I just wanted to let you know that I wrote a story for the San Francisco Chronicle about setting up your own home gym, and in my "resource box" I listed your web site and touted your awesome cardio and strength-training workouts. I also quoted a woman who comments that your videos are as good a workout as a gym workout. As a matter of fact, my home workouts with you were one of the inspirations for the story!

I don't think the story will appear online, but I'd like to snail-mail you a copy for your clippings file. If you can get your hands on a copy, it's in the Sept. 2 Sunday paper, in the Living Section.

Thanks again for all your inspiration.
Caroline Knorr

And I'm the woman!

I'm the one who is quoted in the story, and there are a couple pictures of me in the paper! Woo hoo!

Great article

I hope this article brings more home exercisers to fitness videos. Cathe and others make such GREAT videos for the home exerciser and there are so few people that know about them. I hope a lot of Bay area people are trying to decide between Power Hour and CTX right now!

Thanks for choosing this topic, Caroline. And Kimberly, you looked awesome in the pictures! Love the guy with the homemade gym in his backyard.

Daphne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.