Hi Cathe.....please answer my question about curls...

T

trevor

Hi Cathe!
I haven't been to your site much recently because I have been so busy but I first just wanted to say "hi". You continue to amaze me.....
My question is about curls using dumbbells and freeweights. I have been doing concentration curls with dbs, hammer curls with dbs, and sometimes curls using the innermost grip on a curl bar(preacher curls). I have developed some slight pain and stiffness in my left elbow recently and I was wondering if it might be from the curls. Are there certain curl movements that are rougher on the elbow joint than others perhaps? Another possibility is it could be my tendency to stiff arm the dumbbells when I hold them at my sides during lunges. I don't know.....anything you can relate from your experience is helpful.
By the way your profile picture is stunning.
Also, concerning your new Cathe clothing.....yes, I'd like one of the baby tees that stops one inch above the belly button please!! lol! Seriously I'd be happy with a regular shirt and perhaps a sleeveless or so-called muscle shirt for us guys.
Lastly, you displayed very good tact with a post I just read concerning the fear women have of growing muscles. To me it's a legitimate concern for many women and shouldn't be downplayed like it was by a fellow male poster.
Anyway, hope you are well. I am scrambling nowadays for workout space/time since the roof caved in at the health club I attend. I am truly sick of snow!!!! :)
Take care Miss C!!!
Trevor :) :-jumpy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.