Hi Cathe!

pixiesis

Cathlete
Cathe, I have been meaning to post a thank-you to you for months. I don't feel so good about some of the posts directed at you and your company during this holiday weekend, so I thought now was a good time to let you know how much I appreciate what you have done for me.

I've been using your DVDs for about 2 years now, and have been following your rotations for the past 6 months. In that 2 yr period, I have lost 32 lbs. I have about 20 more lbs. to lose, and I am confident that if I continue on this path, I will continue losing fat in a slow, steady, and healthy way, while getting totally buff in the process! I have been into fitness and health for about 12 years, but NOTHING and NO ONE have helped me achieve so many fitness and health goals as you have. Thank you so much for this!

Cathe, you are also my hero and my role model (and my sister's as well!). I love that as I work out with you, I can see and feel my progress, and I love that your workouts are so challenging (in a friendly, non-competitive way) that I will never outgrow them. I love sharing your workouts with my best friend/big sister. Thanks to you, we'll never run out of things to talk about!!! I know that I will continue to benefit from your workouts for the rest of my life.

I consider your work a wonderful gift. I know that it is also your business and I feel that you deserve all of the success that you get, because you earned it! I hope that you will continue creating new fitness products for many many years, but if you were to quit today, you have already done so much for me that I would always be grateful to you. You are so generous to host this great forum, where so many people spend so much time sharing their lives, and you are also so generous to keep us all posted on your up and coming projects. This is all above and beyond what you already do for us all.

I understand that this is a hectic time for you so I understand if you are unable to reply. I hope that you and your family enjoyed this father's day weekend. And congratulations to your sons for graduating!

Amy

Cathe - I have said it so many times, but have no shame in saying it again - that you are the best!

THANK YOU EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day of your life!" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.