HELP - PLYOS

fitn40

Cathe,

I know you a re SUPER busy but I am in need of some expert advice. I am a strength and conditioning coach for high school girls. My boss has asked me to develop an approximately 30 min plyometric routine without equipment. First there seems to be a little debate over what plyos are. I consider them to be anything with explosive movement (plyo jacks for instance). Could you clarify for me the definition of plyos and then share with me some of your favorite plyo moves? I have the majority of your videos dating back to the early 90's so if it makes it easier for you to reference portions of videos that would be great. Thanks in advance for all your help. Can't wait to get my hads on Shock Cardio next :D

Last try

One more go at a response on the plyos - I may have to start digging through my collection on my own!

Fitn40,
I have a feeling Cathe is very busy right now, since filming for the next series is starting.

You might want to wait for a while to see if you get an answer, and then if you don't, ask again. (bumping isn't really necessary, as each time a forum member logs on, unread/new posts are at the top of the 'pile' for them, and are signaled by a specific logo).

In the meantime, you might consider posting the same question in the Open Discussion forum, as there are others on the forum who might be able to help.

HTH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.