help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Denice

Hi Cathe or anyone else who can assist me, I am currently doing the cathes sixteen week max weight loss rotation and I dont have power max, can I sub it with circuit max or cardio kicks or cardio step challenge or treadmill???????? i do have i max also but that is on the following day. and cross train express videos are on there way.Please help. Denice.

If I recall, power max is a step video with no weight training? If so, I would think you could substitute with any of Cathe's step videos, or cardio step challenge or cardio kicks.

Denice, Can you please tell me where to find this 16 week rotation you are talking about? Is it posted on this site somewhere? How far are you into it. Is it designed to lose a lot of weight. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance, Tracy

Hi tracy,

I am new to this site and very new to Cathe's workouts. I received my first shipment of videos on the afternoon of the attacks. I have not had the energy or the motivation to do any of them yet. Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated right now. I feel so heart broken and depressed. My Fiance is in the Navy here at the Great Lakes Naval Base. I know that he and I must do our duty for our country in any way we can but I am also fearfull of what that may mean.

I did want to take some time though to search for the information you were asking for. I found it. Below is the sixteen week weight loss rotation you were asking for. God bless everyone.

Carolyne

Cathe’s Sixteen-Week Maximum Weight Loss Rotation

Cathe’s Notes: "I think in addition to using my tapes, it’s important to cross train with a variety of activities to get the most out of any rotation. Try this four week rotation (4 times in a row, totaling 16 weeks) along with the cleanest and healthiest eating plan you think you can stick to.
Remember to eat enough nutritious calories to support your activity level or else you will slow your metabolism down. Good luck and have fun!"

WEEK ONE:

Mon.....Cardio Kicks
Tues....PS BBA plus a 30 minute walk/run interval program. (A seven minute walking warm up followed by seven/four minutes cycles where you run for 3 minutes and walk for one minute). Then cool down and stretch.
Wed.....Power Max
Thurs...Interval Max
Fri.....Off
Sat.....PS SL&A
Sun.....PS CST Plus the cardio portion of Xpress Step & Intervals.

WEEK TWO:
Mon: MIC
Tues: MIS
Wed: Off
Thurs: Step Fit
Fri: MIS
Sat: A 40 minute walk run workout. Aim to run more than walk. Then cool down and stretch.
Sun: Circuit Max

WEEK THREE:
The Cross Train Express series in the order of your choice. But separate the Power Circuit video from the Leaner Legs video. Seventh day is OFF.

WEEK FOUR:
Mon: Biking for 45 minutes (if you are including some hills, then 35 minutes). Cool Down and strecth.
Tues: Step Works
Wed: PS BBA plus a 30 minute interval run/walk workout.
Thurs: PS CST Plus the same bike routine as Monday.
Fri: PS L/A
Sat: OFF
Sun: Body Max

Carolyne

Hi Carolyne!I just wanted to encourage you to go ahead and give Cathe's tapes a try now that you have them. I know this is a difficult time, but by immersing ourselves in this tragedy and not going on with our lives, we are letting the terrorists win. You may really find that working out can be a way for you to get through this incredibly painful and stressful time. I will keep you and your fiance in my thoughts...

Wendy

Hi Carolyne! I know it is hard but try to keep yourself busy. Also, working out helps to elimate stress and depression which sounds like the perfect remedy for you right now. Please take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.